Friday, November 2, 2012

me, myself & i


I like to think of myself as a well-rounded person, possibly because my zodiac sign (yes I believe that bull crap) is a Libra or maybe because I don't like to take myself too seriously. Either way, I have many loves which lead to this bi-polar blog. The world, its dwellings and it's creativity inspire and interest me, SUE ME if yah dun like it, son!

I wanted to keep this blog focused on world issues BUT I love fashion, music, art and philosophy far too much to keep my options closed. I'm going to start posting whatever sparks my interest, but I can confidently say I'll "never, ever, ever" bring celebrities into this realm! This I promise me!

My Philosufi is that if you care about how you present yourself (i.e. fashion darling) it doesn't translate to you valuing the world and social issues any less. I think it's best not to judge or question the the value of a persons spirit and heart, on their love of all things happy! Your worth and contributions to greater good should not be questioned because of your style, economic level or physical appearance but only in your actions. Keep this in mind while reading (as if anyone is reading) this blog.

Enjoy??

No comments:

Post a Comment