Friday, November 2, 2012

trend / spikes


Fall is my favorite season, yes because of the new heavy and warm styles that emerge but also because it's the most halal fashion season! YAH for covering up with lots of fun options!!
In addition to warm sweaters, I LOVE the accessories that come out, this year more than ever before. PEOPLE! You can use your swag to kick ass! No more feeling unsafe walking down the street at night. Can I get a "hell yah?"

Above I put up a few options of spiked accessories that I'm lusting after (The Jeffery Campbell shoes in particular) but can't afford because I am jobless and my limited income goes to my Tim Hortons addiction. For now, I'll just look at them and cry over my donuts. Fun? FUN!

No matter what is happening in the world, make sure to keep yourself happy and whole, be playful and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment